Sunday, January 27, 2008

S.A.G. Award Predictions!

Best Ensemble Cast
Pick and Preference: No Country for Old Men
WINNER: No Country

Best Lead Actor
Pick and Preference: Daniel Day Lewis, There Will be Blood
WINNER: DDL

Best Lead Actress
Pick: Marion Cotillard, La Vie En Rose
Prference: Ellen Page, Juno
WINNER: Julie Christie, Away from her

Best Supporting Actor
Pick: Hal Holbrook, Into the Wild
Preference: Javier Bardem, No Country for Old Men

Best Supporting Actress
Pick: Cate Blanchett, I'm not There.
Preference: Ruby Dee, American Gangster

Overall: 2/5 (40%). It's what I was expecting. When I finally made these predictions I knew I'd either look really smort or really stupid. Oh well, at least Ruby Dee got some recognition. Though I'm holding out hope, Ellen Page seems to be fading in the Best Actress category. She got quite the life ahead of her and will win eventually, but she deserves it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home